Needless to say, this is highly frustrating to a homeseller like you. But more than this, it can be financially crushing if you’re counting on the sale of your home to fulfil some other obligation.
- 1. Marketing
- 2. Pricing
- 3. Condition of Your Home
- 4. Teamwork/Accountability
- Perhaps most importantly, you need to work with a Realtor® who is committed to being accountable to you and who will shoulder the risk on the outcome of your home sale.
- You see, in most cases, there is no penalty or consequence if the Realtor® doesn’t perform as s/he promised.
- You owe it to yourself to select an agent who GUARANTEES his/her performance in writing.